Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 20 08 12:16 PM

Tags : :

I have a question abought the sounds on the Mustang. The ext. idle sound
is great it sounds like hopped up v8. When you go to inside the car the idle
is nothing like the outside sound. Is there any way to get it too sound the same inside and outside? (the same speed)

Thanks.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Rantam

#1 [url]

Aug 20 08 12:56 PM

Yes,

Go to GameData/Vehicles/HISTORIC GT/HISTORICAL FIA GT/TC-65/MUSTANG and open mustant.sfx with notepad.

Then change VS_INSIDE_POWER_ENGINE_1 and VS_INSIDE_COAST_ENGINE_1 values for the ones used on VS_OUTSIDE_COAST_ENGINE_1 and VS_OUTSIDE_POWER_ENGINE_1

Anyway, I don't know if that would sound fine, as that sound comes from the GT350.

Regards

Regards

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 21 08 12:48 PM

Rantam,
I did change the sounds over too the Mustang from the GT350. But when you listen to the wav file
then go to the in car view the sound is running alot faster. Where can I edit the file so the speed is the same inside and outside.

Thanks

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Aug 24 08 8:54 PM

now its a bit difficult.
at the sfx-file you have also to replace the values of the NaturalRPM below the line :
EngineRPMPowerInside=0

with the values of the NaturalRPM below the line:
EngineRPMPowerOutside=0

(the same for EngineRPMCoastOutside=0 and
EngineRPMCoastInside=0 )

but use it at your own risk, i didnt test it yet

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Mar 11 10 5:02 PM

It is standalone version and is instaled correctly, because I instaled it several times. Other cars lost sounds too, but I reinstaled the mod and other cars works normaly again but Mustang does´t. Mod is 1,01 version and game is 1250 version. I don´t know how to say more

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help