Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 27 08 2:16 PM

Tags : :

Hello!

First of all I want to say a VERY BIIIG THANK YOU for this incredible mod. My english is too bad to put in words how much I like this one and I can't wait for more cars to come out for this.

I run a small league with this mod and some racers prefer the "normal" user-interface.

I know there is the UI_Selector.bat, which is mentioned in the manual.

But this works only once for the next time you start the mod. Not permanetly. I am looking for a permanent solution.

Can you tell me how I switch the UI to the default-style permanently?

Your help is much appreciated.

Aurigarius
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Rantam

#1 [url]

Aug 27 08 3:05 PM

The way the UI_selector.bat works is quite easy. Execute it and the default UIv2 will be replaced by UIv1. The next time you run the mod it should load UIv1.

Unless you execute the UI_selector.bat again the UIv2 shouldn't be loaded again.

That's all you need to do.

There's a way to use the default rF UI with the mod also, but it requires to copy and rewrite some files. But I wouldn't do that, as you'd lose the new features available on the mod's UI.

Regards

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 27 08 3:53 PM

Rantam wrote:
The next time you run the mod it should load UIv1.

Unless you execute the UI_selector.bat again the UIv2 shouldn't be loaded again.

That part doesn't work for me. It only works once for the next time you start the Mod. But I think I found a solution involving copying and renaming...

So thank you very much for helping.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Feb 20 09 12:27 AM

Using the UI_Selector.bat file does not turn off the historic UI for me either. While I am impressed with how extensive this mod is, I run a few other mods as well and very much prefer the standard rFactor UI. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help