Remove this ad

stiner0931

Team member

Lead

Jan 3 10 6:33 PM

Tags : :

Any chance you guys would ever consider making a model for the Austin Healey Sprite Mk I (1958 - 1961). Gotta have the bugeyes running against some 948cc mini's... Any takers???
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Rantam

#3 [url]

Jan 3 10 10:37 PM

Good to know in the case we ever finish it

[URL=http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2751/healeysprite.jpg/]image[/URL]

We have countless WIP cars. The problem is that considering our resources and the huge To-Do car list we already have unless we find more helping hands this tiny one (as well as many others) will get a thick dust cover waiting to be finished.

So, any help is welcomed

Regards

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#5 [url]

Jan 4 10 8:50 AM

I'm afraid the first steps should be to improve and finish that model. Then the other developments (painting, physics, sounds, etc) would start.

If you want to give modeling a try, let us know. You wouldn't be the first or the last guy in the team who started without any knowledge about that but became a proper modder after some help from our side and a bit of effort from his

Regards

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jan 4 10 7:16 PM

Pandamasque wrote:
Is there a image in progress by any chance?

mmm, DBRS! it would suit nice against the Merc 300 SLR and that Jag you'll love to do, Rantam!

"Do the suspension adjustable and they will adjust it wrong." - Colin Chapman

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jan 9 10 12:06 PM

Yes, MGBs would be exactly what i need. I use two of these (MGB GTs to be exact) for classic events.

Would love to see them in this fantastic historic racing sim.

Greetings from germany, lbird.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Aug 10 10 3:52 PM

Alfa Romeo GTV6

First of all, since I am new to these forums, I want to say what a huge fan I am of this mod, your team has done a superb job!

As far as my car request, I know it is a long shot but I feel this car deserves mentioning, I am referring to the Alfa Romeo GTV6. It would be great having it added, in race trim, given its racing success "winning the European Touring Car Championship an unprecedented four years in succession (1982–85)", along with several other national championships throughout Europe. My two cents.

Thank you guys, looking forwards to v2!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help