Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 5 10 9:14 PM

Tags : :

hello all. I was just wondering if i could help with sounds at all?and if so how?I personally think that sounds is one of my biggest draws into a good car mod..I dont care if the physics and modeling is the dog dangles but if the sounds are no good i generally dont play the mod..I have no experience with modding sounds but i am willing to learn and help all i can..The most recent version of your mod is great and sounds are great too and i play it often.Sounds to me either make or break a mod so let me no if i can help at all or give me some poniters as to what tools and stuff you guys use.
Yours Mr C Deacon
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 1 10 4:04 AM

Re: can i help with sounds?

chris d wrote:
hello all. I was just wondering if i could help with sounds at all?and if so how?I personally think that sounds is one of my biggest draws into a good car mod..I dont care if the physics and modeling is the dog bingo online
poker
dangles but if the sounds are no good i generally dont play the mod..I have no experience with modding sounds but i am willing to learn and help all i can..The most recent version of your mod is great and sounds are great too and i play it often.Sounds to me either make or break a mod so let me no if i can help at all or give me some poniters as to what tools and stuff you guys use.
.Yours Mr C Deacon

who can help him ? pls help him

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#2 [url]

Sep 1 10 11:03 AM

Thanks for the bump, because for some reason i didn't see this post previously.

Wolferl is the guy in charge of sounds here, so if he needs any help I guess he'll let you know.

Anyway, I've written a little tutorial about how to create engine sounds for rFactor for those of you who want to learn the basics:

http://historicgt.8.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=25783

Any comments just let me know

Regards

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help