Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Feb 21 11 12:50 PM

Hi guys,

Can you share anything about progress on this legend? Combined with rF2 and HistorX 2.0, we seem to be headed for a Golden Age in sim racing.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Rantam

#22 [url]

Feb 21 11 1:23 PM

Hi,

first of all, and as far as i know there hasn't been any announcement regarding having the Targa Florio track in rFactor 2.

The rFactor 1 version stills being improved though. The conversion team is working hard, believe me

Regarding HistorX itself, we haven't announced a release for rF2. But i'd lie if i say we haven't thought about it. In fact, we have plans and we may even have started working with that in mind, but it's not the time yet to share any information about all that, i'm afraid.

Sorry for the long wait, but i'm sure the results will be worth it

Regards

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Feb 21 11 1:33 PM

Sorry, shouldn't have mentioned rF2 - I was referring to it completely separately from your work here, as something to also look forward to.

The update I intended to request was of the Targa Florio, and whether it was nearing completion. Thank you for the info! I'm very excited to see it.

Thanks, and sorry for the mix up.

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#24 [url]

Feb 21 11 1:59 PM

Well, regarding the Targa, we got the latest WIP version some weeks a go, and all i can say it's a truly amazing experience to drive it. The conversion team is doing a great effort to improve and adapt it to use all the features gMotor2 offers. And the result is not disappointing at all, believe me

Regards

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Apr 6 11 8:19 AM

Good work

Hi everyone I'm one of the creators of the project Stefano Targa Florio for GPL.
In particular, I have dealt with reconstruction of historic vehicles on the track.
I wish I had news about the conversion.
At what point are you?
I could try a trial version dating back to 2010 and I must say that the original layout of the colors was so respected as we ask the creators of the track.
I must make my compliments to those involved in this conversion.
Good job

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Apr 6 11 8:24 AM

Hi Stefano,
im glad you liked what you saw.

If you want i can give you access to our internal team forum over here:
http://194088.homepagemodules.de/

So you can see yourself what the progress is right now.

ciao,
Georg

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Apr 6 11 12:17 PM

Rantam wrote:
Hi Stefano,

glad to see you around here. Wouldn't like to let pass the opportunity of thanking you for the astonishing work you did with the original version of the GPL track

So, lot of thanks indeed!

Regards

Yes both this teams bringing the Targa to the most used simracing platforms is one of the greatest achievements of the decade. No contest!

Thank you so much to both teams for your effort and high quality standards that give the rest something to aim for!!

"Do the suspension adjustable and they will adjust it wrong." - Colin Chapman

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jul 7 11 2:29 PM

"Do the suspension adjustable and they will adjust it wrong." - Colin Chapman

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#38 [url]

Jul 14 11 12:22 PM

PROBLEM WITH TARGA FLORIO.

Hi guys.
I have this problem whith Targa Florio. All mods and only this track. I've formatted my pc but still the same.

http://i54.tinypic.com/23lo8ly.jpg

Help me please. This track is awesome!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help