Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 12 10 11:39 PM

Tags : :

Hi evrybody and i have a problem.
I downloaded the HGT&TC v1.1 full and the update, but when i launch the installer of the mod, it says "you need and dvd of GTL"
What is this?
Can i get the mod anyway?
oh, and when i download the V1.1, when i launch it it says V1
Is that normal?
help me pls

Ferrari Old Racing Cars fan :D
From Portugal

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Rantam

#1 [url]

Aug 13 10 3:05 AM

Yes, you DO need to have GTL's DVD/CD in the tray to install this mod.

Reasons have been explained here, at rfactorcentral and in many other places, including the mod's credits and manual, which you should read before installing the mod anyway. Otherwise you won't get the best of it, you can be sure of that.

You can get GTL for the price of a couple of beers in many online stores so there're no excuses, and believe me, you won't regret if you do it. Just read the comments about this mod around. No need to say you'll also get a nice sim as GTL is ;)

There's a public v1.0 version, a small 1.01 patch and the UI update. You should install all of them before starting to play.

Regards

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#3 [url]

Aug 13 10 7:12 PM

A downloadable version? Are you talking about GTL?

You can buy a downloadable version of GTL, yes, but the mod's installer doesn't support it by default, so it's better if you get a physical version of GTL at ebay, amazon or other online shops (in many of them you can find them for a very cheap price, even new. Note you can purchase an used GTL also for even less money).

Anyway, if you buy one of these downloadable versions of GTL contact us, we'll help you to install the mod once we've validated you really bought it.

Regards

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Mar 22 15 11:22 PM

hey guys,

i have GTL & rF, but i'm having trouble w/ the GTL verification. i have the steam version on a 2nd HDD, outside of steam's home directory which is on my OSD. theres over 1.5 TBs on tha thing...so idk if itll ever verify :D

since you mention you can help out users w/ this trouble i was wondering if i could have some help w/ the verification process.

been trying to drive some classic cars but im not super satisfied w/ simbin's physics, so it'd be much appreciated. 

thanks!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help