Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Dec 17 11 12:50 PM

Hey guys, v2 looks to be awesome! Can't wait for the Trans Am cars. My question is will there be a templates release when v2 comes out? Thanks, and patiently waiting......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 [url]

Dec 28 11 7:19 PM

I started compiling a list for easy reference. If you click the blue text in the top cells it will sort the list by that. Makes it easy for comparison if you and a friend want a competitive race. More data like the classes of car, lap time comparisons, left/right hand drive, you name it. Anyway, I'll add those when I have some spare time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en_US&key=0AuXWeWYSnKibdG0ySEtVbWRUNEZjTm5YVi1NZzlHRXc&rm=full#gid=0

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Dec 28 11 8:03 PM

zild1221 wrote:
I started compiling a list for easy reference. If you click the blue text in the top cells it will sort the list by that. Makes it easy for comparison if you and a friend want a competitive race. More data like the classes of car, lap time comparisons, left/right hand drive, you name it. Anyway, I'll add those when I have some spare time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en_US&key=0AuXWeWYSnKibdG0ySEtVbWRUNEZjTm5YVi1NZzlHRXc&rm=full#gid=0

Nice list; thanks !

Pieter

The Netherlands

(V8's; there's no substitute for cubic inches)

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Dec 28 11 8:40 PM

That's a fantastic tool thanks for putting that together and making it available!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#29 [url]

Dec 28 11 11:14 PM

About templates; skins and patches:
I want to make/add few skins to 60s Corvette... Can I do it right now; or forthcoming patch will change the mod structure a little?

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Dec 28 11 11:45 PM

I'm needing templates for the trans am cars. we are going to run them in a league soon and want to make our own personalized cars. Any idea on the release?

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Dec 29 11 2:01 AM

Rantam wrote:
Very nice sheet. We had something similar to that for internal use, but would be far handier for users.

Do you mind if we attach it to the mod's v1.9 car list thread?

Regards

Go for it. I just compiled it for my own use really. I am trying to compare the cars to piece together 3 different classes with a few competitive cars per class for a league.

It is a little incomplete like I was saying. I will be adding to it, but if anyone is interested in adding to it as well, let me know. I can make it so you can edit it.

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#32 [url]

Dec 29 11 1:57 PM

Thanks Zild

@Kittx. Probably the structure won't change. At this point would be too much trouble for you users

@Den43. We'll release templates for ALL our cars soon. Please give us a bit of time, some of us are enjoying some well deserved Xmas holidays after years working on this ;)

Regards

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Dec 29 11 10:22 PM

Thanks Rantam, understand totally. Excellent work on the mod. As a teenager I put a lot of miles on a 69 Camaro, my brother had a Charger, and one of my friends had a Challenger, running these around the tracks brings back a lot of good memories! Thanks again

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help