Remove this ad

Hugh Jarse

Team member

Lead

Dec 23 10 11:41 PM

Tags : :

Here's my NZ Icons tracks.

Completey fictional tracks, based on New Zealand Icons, The kiwi and the Silver Fern.

Kiwipark is a sort of tribute to New Zealand Icons from the past and present(mmmmm, Georgie Pie).
Created as a experiment and for my own enjoyment and the Historx test teams.

They have been been on my HDD and its time to share, now I consider them finished.

I hope some of you get some enjoyment from them, we did while testing vehicle physics.

Cheers
Hugh

Kiwipark Raceway

Silver Fern Raceway

DOWNLOAD
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Rantam

#1 [url]

Dec 23 10 11:47 PM

All i can say is:

whoever download these tracks won't regret. The attention to detail Hugh put on them is frankly insane (doesn't surprises me considering he's nuts! ).

And the layouts have been tested countless times during our endless testing sessions. A hundred times he said they were done and on our next testing session he always said "umm, think i'm going to change this and that"...

I swear you'll get a lot of fun there racing with your friends!

Kindest regards

Quote    Reply   

gonzas

#2 [url]

Dec 24 10 12:17 AM

Congrats Hugh!

for sure my best moments while betatesting and probably my best moments in simracing have been there.

you can't touch neither my wife nor my .gmts

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Dec 24 10 12:25 AM

Pictures just don't do justice on how much fun this tracks are and how good attention to ambience has been taken...

Download them, you won't regret a bit! ;)

"Do the suspension adjustable and they will adjust it wrong." - Colin Chapman

Quote    Reply   

gonzas

#5 [url]

Jan 14 11 8:48 PM

Hummmm too bad.

a lot of visits to this thread , a lot of downloads and only Francesco say thanks...

two moths more of delay added to the estimated relase data of the mod.

(for everybody except Francesco, of course).

now seriously , when people takes his time and do this things for free , i guess that the only important thing and the best support is to see that the people like it , or to see that the people do not like it. but at least something.

THANKS again Hugh!!!

you can't touch neither my wife nor my .gmts

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jan 16 11 11:45 AM

Looks amazing hugh! will get them right away

They really look like they have that nicely baked look like the virtua_lm or Simbin tracks and the nice variation in the tarmac of the lonely and sln tracks! And packed with alot of trackside details which makes tracks more immersive.

I admire your work alot hugh, really shows to me how youre one pro guys in the track business!

I think youre right Gonzas and i think people usually see a good looking track like this and download it, install it and take it for a few laps and probably love it too, but going back here afterwards to comment on it is something people dont usually do.

I think if you get 2-3 nice responses on your work theres probably 20-30 or maybe even 200-300 people who think the same but dont bother to come back and give their thaughts about it.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jan 24 11 9:23 AM

Brilliant tracks Hugh, thanks for letting us enjoy them

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#16 [url]

Apr 11 12 9:19 AM

Thanks for the tracks Hugh Jarse.
Very well made also bonus points for kiwi on loading screen, make me smile every time (didnt know bastards had whiskers )

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help