Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 20 11 7:53 AM

Tags : :

Hi guys, really was hoping to get this mod to work, been hunting round New Zealand a bit for a dvd GTlegends. so last night found a GTL download from raceroom.net with activation key etc.
So as you can probly workout is that ive got GTL on my harddrive and is working fine, BUT ive also downloaded your great looking mod for rfactor and can't get it to work, i get to the CD check and i dont have a CD to put into the drive? the GTL game is in my C drive.
Sorry to be a pain, but with this download available i think you may get this question a bit more.
thanks alot
milo
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Jul 28 11 11:58 AM

I'm also having a problem with the digital download although I own an original GT Legends disc. My new computer has Windows 7 which the digital download works on but when I try and install the mod with the disc in the drive I get a load of error messages. Can you help please?
Regards

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jul 28 11 2:04 PM

Rantam
Thanks for the reply.
I'm from the UK and have had the GT Legends disc for a number of years. I think I bought it as soon as it was released, can't remember the year.
When trying to install the mod I just double clicked on the file in Windows Explorer. I'll follow your advice and give that a try.
Regards

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Rantam

#11 [url]

Jul 28 11 5:17 PM

Ok. Well, if you got the european version of GTL then the installer should work with it.

But as i explained the installer won't work properly unless you execute it as an administrator. The easier to do that is pressing the right button of your mouse over the installer icon and click on "Run as administrator".

Once done a pop up should appear asking you if you allow that program to do changes in your computer or something like that. Accept it and then just follow installer's instructions. That should make the trick

Again, remember to get the mod's manual before starting the installation.

If you have further problems just go back here and we'll help you to address them ;)

Best regards

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jul 28 11 11:24 PM

Rantam
Your advice solved the problem. I always forget to execute programs as an administrator. Too many years using XP I think.
Many thanks for your assistance, now I just need to learn how to drive again!
Regards

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Oct 27 11 1:55 PM

GTL digital download

I have the GTL digital download can you help with installing your mod.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help