Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Apr 25 12 6:52 AM

Hi there, just purchased the raceroom version of gtl today in the hops of being able to play this mod, also used rfactorcentrals 1 click install of 1.04, is this the correct one?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Rantam

#42 [url]

Apr 25 12 9:05 AM

Hi,

the current version of the mod IS NOT available at rfactorcentral, and believe me, this latest one is the one you should get ;)

If you want to install it you have to download the v1.9 from here (I strongly suggest you to download the Torrent version, is very fast): http://historicgt.8.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=69

Once you've downloaded it you'll see there's a little txt file explaining how to install it using Raceroom's GTL (which you should have already downloaded -but not installed- before starting the mod's installation). The installation process is quite simple, you'll see.

But we suggest to install the mod in a fresh standalone rF installation. Please download the mod's manual to know how to install and configure the mod properly.

Any problem just come back here. We'll be pleased to help ;)

Kindest regards

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Sep 17 12 2:04 PM

Rantam wrote:
Hi Léo,

did you follow the mod's manual? there you'll find a step by step explanation about how to install the mod using Raceroom's GTL.

Regards

I did everything and always asks this file raceroom.zip and unfortunately I do not have it. I'll try again and if it fails it will give up. Remembering that I install the mod in rFactor.

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#46 [url]

Sep 19 12 12:18 PM

Remember you must unpack the zip file you got from Raceroom to a folder. Just select that folder when the installer ask you about it. The installer doesn't ask you to select any .zip file. This is what you can read in the manual:

"In the case you got Raceroom's digital version you will have downloaded a big .zip file from Raceroom. Extract the content of the .zip in a folder of your choice. The mod's installer will ask you to locate this folder manually during the installation process so it can check GTL."

Kindest regards

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Sep 19 12 9:48 PM

I show the folder where I extracted the files, plus it can not verify the GTL. The team problem is that every time I install asks me a file or DVD digital copy valid. Most do not worry, already gave you install this mod, despite being the best so far that I've seen.

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#48 [url]

Sep 20 12 10:55 AM

Sorry Léo, but I have problems to understand everything you wrote.

To install 1.95 you'll have to use 3 different installers:

- v1.90 installer part 1
- v1.90 installer part 2
- v1.90 to v1.95 installer

All of them will ask you to locate that folder where you unpacked the zip from Raceroom. The check should work, as all the downloads from Raceroom are exactly the same, and we've checked that it works fine (until now nobody has reported any problem about installers not able to check Raceroom's GTL correctly).

Don't give up installing the mod. If you got Raceroom's GTL to play it you should be able to do it. May be the problem is somewhere else. Are you executing all these installers as administrator? Do you have enough disk space?

You may try also to explain us the problem using screenshots, so we can understand better your problem.

Kindest regards

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#50 [url]

Nov 20 12 2:21 PM

Hi Mitchou35,

do you have Raceroom's digital version? Then it should be pretty easy to install the mod. I've explained before in this same thread... It's also explained in the mod's manual. Here goes the summary, once more:

"In the case you got Raceroom's digital version you will have downloaded a big .zip file from Raceroom. Extract the content of the .zip in a folder of your choice. The mod's installer will ask you to locate this folder manually during the installation process so it can check GTL."

Kindest regards

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Dec 24 12 6:54 PM

Rfactor gt legend

Hi i bought a digital Gt legend fm Steam through raceroom.net . I am trying to install the historic gt & touring cars 1.9 mod for Rfactor. When installing . A message say "Raceroom files not found or incorrect . I cant find this files . Pls help thanks....

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Jan 5 13 6:44 PM

mod installation problem

Hi, I have exactly the same problem as skullleader21.
I have steam version of GTL - raceroom redirected me there.

How can I install the rfactor mod with this GTL ?

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Jan 19 13 11:31 PM

Hi i have the same issue i bought a digital Gt legend from Steam through raceroom.net . I am trying to install the historic gt & touring cars 1.9 mod and 1.95 patch for Rfactor. When installing . A message say "Raceroom files not found or incorrect . I cant find these files anywhere . Pls help thanks....

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Feb 15 13 7:48 AM

same issue here. I have the GTL installed from raceroom but when I'm trying to install HistoriX 1.9 and they ask for the raceroom.zip file I cant find it. Even pointing the SIMBIN/GTL folder, it did not work.

any help?

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#58 [url]

Feb 15 13 2:13 PM

9133464 wrote:
hi everybody. How to install raceroom ? help me please. download linkk ??

Hi,

sorry, but Raceroom's GTL is a separate game and we don't support it (Simbin are the ones who do that). But you need it if you want to install this mod though. If your problem is that you can't install the mod having Raceroom then let us know :)

Regards

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#59 [url]

Feb 15 13 2:50 PM

koyzinho wrote:
same issue here. I have the GTL installed from raceroom but when I'm trying to install HistoriX 1.9 and they ask for the raceroom.zip file I cant find it. Even pointing the SIMBIN/GTL folder, it did not work.

any help?

Hi,

do you have the 'old' digital download provided by Raceroom (the one which was downloaded as a .zip file which contained a couple of .exe files) or did you get the game on Steam ( forwarded there from Raceroom site)?

Best regards

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Feb 15 13 5:49 PM

Rantam wrote:

koyzinho wrote:

any help?

Hi,

do you have the 'old' digital download provided by Raceroom (the one which was downloaded as a .zip file which contained a couple of .exe files) or did you get the game on Steam ( forwarded there from Raceroom site)?

Best regards

I've send my GTL CD's photos (since my CDs are invalid/risked/not functional)  to the racerrom staff and they've provide me the KEY for the GTL. So I've downloaded the digital version from raceroom. Its located in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimBin\GT Legends

It works just fine but I cant manage to install HistoriX, even pointing that folder.... I dont have any raceroom.zip file neither the GTL installer that I've downloaded. I think I've deleted it to get more free space disk.

Anyclue? 

Last Edited By: koyzinho Feb 15 13 6:54 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help