Remove this ad

Rantam

Site Admin

Lead

Jun 11 07 9:29 AM

Tags : :

Please, post only videos of Historic FIA GT mod, not GTL or whatever ;)

NOTE: In order to see the videos you need to be logged in. Otherwise you just will see the code (sorry we're trying to fix that)
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Rantam

#5 [url]

Jun 25 07 4:30 PM

A preview of GTC-65 cars. NOTE: This 'old' video doesn't represent the actual quality of the cars (no dx9 reflections, etc). It was recorded using a previous beta of the mod.

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#6 [url]

Nov 6 07 9:38 AM

Hi!

Today we have a nice update. Despite many of our cars already have scratch made sounds, they haven't been shown out of the team before.

Here you have a video where you can hear our Abarth WIP sounds. Hope you like it! We recommend to use headphones and increase the volume And I can promise you, it sounds much better ingame

Thanks to Hugh Harse for recording the video, and to Wolferl to create these amazing sounds!

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#7 [url]

Dec 13 07 10:04 AM

Hi,

today we're introducing a new video about our almost finished TC65 cars, created by Jorge Araujo, the new 'video guy' in the team, who made it look as an old movie recorded with one of these little hand cameras seen during these years ;)

You can see these cars racing at Oulton park, and apart of that you will hear the roar of their engines, as most of these cars already have their own scratch made sounds.

Yep, the Cortina was not present in this race in particular, but that doesn't mean is not done, because it is

Hope you like it!

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Dec 30 07 11:08 PM

Excellent video, it is amazing the sound of mustang

With respect to the physical, sliding these cars any property within this simulator as in the case of mod Power & Glory?
I know that comparisons are odious but one of the most entertaining things to "run" with this kind of car is that we can take them aside, in the case of conversion previous GTL could be done "dirfting" without any problem.

Saludos.

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#12 [url]

Dec 30 07 11:20 PM

Glad you like the video

Of course, this car, as well as other in the mod, will be very appreciated for those of you who like to burn some rubber

The fact that one of our members owns a '69 Mustang, and other owns a Falcon which he drives quite often in a real track will assure you that our physics are quite good ;)

Despite I like P&G, I think our cars feel more 'alive', and in some way more realistic. But you'll say me what do you think when this mod is released

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#16 [url]

Jan 23 08 11:16 AM

Hi,

here's a new video. It's a bit too long, but it will allow you to hear our GT40 on the road.

Hope you like it!

(Remember, you only can see the video if you're logged in, or clicking here

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Apr 20 08 5:41 PM

that has to be the best noise iv ever heard, well, apart from the lola-aston in this years LMS series but neway

sounds great guys, keep up the good work

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help