Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 1 11 11:01 PM

Tags : :

This is a bit of a can of worms so bear with me, I'll try to explain the situation best I can. This all stems from my desire to remove the ridiculous cockpit vibration with speed, but the typical changes in my user plr file (Mult1 value, etc) do not have any effect. So after some troubleshooting for giggles I deleted the file completely and the game still works fine with my historic profile intact. I thought perhaps another plr file was in the same folder hidden, but this appears not he case either. Is there another area the mod stores the plr? This is on a windows 7 box if it matters.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Dec 2 11 1:07 AM

Rantam wrote:
Hi,

well, there should be a .plr, that's for sure. But frankly i don't really know what could be happening there, sorry.

If you create a new profile does it appear?

Regards

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, I did create a new profile and it's not populated in the user folder either. Also, the mod would not work until I created a new profile, saving the Historic mod as the main series. At first I thought it was a dumb user issue but now I wonder, very strange.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Dec 2 11 4:38 AM

Ok, got it nailed down. I should have learned by now to always use the administrator function if in doubt (right click, admin on the .exe). Turns out windows 7 saves the files to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore, otherwise.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help