Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 21 11 6:42 PM

Tags : :

Hello, I have a cd-key to GT Legends from Computer Bild. I lose my "normal" copy of GTL, so I use this. Unfortunately, installer can't find it on my harddrive.
I need help!

PS Sorry for my English, I from Poland
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Rantam

#4 [url]

Dec 21 11 8:21 PM

Come on guys

To install the game you need to have a physical version of GTL (DVD or CD) or a digital one (for example Raceroom's).

Just having a key doesn't mean anything. I mean: you can get it on internet them just clicking one button on that computer bild site.

If you really got the magazine with the GTL DVD/CD then we'll talk.

Regards

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Dec 21 11 8:29 PM

Strange, I always thought that valid cd-key makes your copy of game or any other software legal

but I have GTL dvd too, with exactly the same content as posted in thread: http://historicgt.8.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2699 and it doesn't work with your instaler.

any help?

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Dec 21 11 8:32 PM

I called today to all local computer stores in my town and no one has GTL: (

Digital version is this big for my internet connection and I was hoping that cd key is enough to play.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 26 11 12:35 PM

well I have the ComputerBild-Spiele CD (or DVD?) but it doesn't work. And btw. it is a full version of GTL, so I need help, too pls.....

here's a scan of the CD/DVD:

and I am happy that I saved this one and doesn't put it into the trash years ago

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#17 [url]

Feb 2 12 8:24 PM

steven wrote:
well I have the ComputerBild-Spiele CD (or DVD?) but it doesn't work. And btw. it is a full version of GTL, so I need help, too pls.....

and I am happy that I saved this one and doesn't put it into the trash years ago

Hi, I have the same issuse like steven. What should I do ? ??
Thank you in advance !

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Feb 13 12 10:36 AM

Dark Side wrote:
steven wrote:

Hi, I have the same issuse like steven. What should I do ? ??
Thank you in advance !

Hello, same problem happens to me.
Hope for help...

Thanks & Regards Al

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help