Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 22 11 12:01 PM

Tags : :

I would like to start off by saying that HGTTC 1.9 is way better than 1.01. You can tell the amount of effort that has been put into this! However, I have recently ran into a few sound problems. While driving the GT40 MKII and the Shelby Daytona, there appears to be a sort of scraping sound which sort of drowns the sound of these two cars out. I first thought it was a problem related to the Grinding Tranny mod, but no other car I have tested does this. Is there any way to fix this or is it just a glitch? I also installed the mod using the standalone method.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Dec 22 11 12:50 PM

I am not sure, but the sound starts almost as soon as the car starts moving, first starting between the 500 - 1000 rpm range, then continuing until rev limit.

EDIT: I just reinstalled both the game and the mod and the sound is still there. The thing is that the scraping sound is not audible in the sound files. I also asked a few other people about this sound and none of them have experienced this. Do you think this has anything to do with the downloaded file?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help