Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 29 11 4:37 AM

Tags : :

For all included with the team. Greatly appreciate the time spent and offering your work to the public.

Just d/led 1.9 the other day and am overwhelmed with all the goodies involved

Can remember buying GTL back in the day and having to spend $300 plus on my computer to get it to run.

Scott (k17fan)
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Dec 29 11 12:52 PM

We're glad that you like it. Thanks for the comments, we really appreciate this ;)

"Do the suspension adjustable and they will adjust it wrong." - Colin Chapman

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Dec 30 11 12:52 AM

I still haven't changed mods since you guys released this because I'm still finding nice surprises as I slowly work through the cars in the list.

Each car takes me a handfull of laps.. okay two handfulls of laps.. to get a good feel for it's Particular handling tendencies and to tweak the setup.. which also changes for each circuit.

I haven't had any issues with this mod, and I have to say you are doing a great job of helping those with issues.. and keeping your cool when having to repeat, repeat, repeat the same advice at times.

Madness take it's Toll, so please have correct change.

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#4 [url]

Jan 1 12 8:18 PM

Thanks Oldie!

Yep, there're a lot of things to discover on this mod. And we haven't started talking about the Easter Eggs. There are A LOT of them hidden there. Almost in each non-GTL car... Did you find any already?

We understand that installing and configuring this mod could be a bit overwhelming, mostly for people who aren't very into messing with files in rFactor. No problem anyway. The best way to be respected is to give respect. And giving support is just one way of respecting our user-base ;)

Regards

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 2 12 7:42 PM

Rantam wrote:
And we haven't started talking about the Easter Eggs. There are A LOT of them hidden there. Almost in each non-GTL car... Did you find any already?

Is "Petula Clarks" Mini one of them?

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jan 3 12 12:45 AM

Being a silly old bloke.. I wondered what you meant by Easter Eggs.. my mind went to Chocolate and won't come back now.. it really is addictive.

And I don't know what a non-GTL car is since I never played GTL. But I will learn and find.

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#7 [url]

Jan 3 12 12:39 PM

Easter Eggs, when related to software, take usually the form of hidden content put there by the developers. More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_%28media%29

You'll see it's very usual ;)

In our case it goes from hidden messages put in textures to some content which were not originally part of a car. Most of them are put there just to make you laugh or to dedicate something to somebody (usually to a team member).

Cars that i recall got a Easter Egg are the Porsche 904, Aston Martin DB4, Abarth TCR, almost all the big TransAm, Austin Healey Sprite, etc.

I think it will be good to create a separate thread just to see how many of them you're able to find

Regards

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 3 12 1:12 PM

Ahhh.. light comes on in old grey matter.. I did see a funny note on the Aston's dash.

Thanks for bringing me up to speed.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 10 12 9:45 PM

Big Thanks!!

Just want to chime in on the appreciation everyone is giving.This mod is truly a labor of love free to all.Thanks a million! I particularly like the high pitch scream of the Boss 302 winding through the turns at Riverside...EPIC SOUND!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#16 [url]

Feb 22 12 12:10 PM

no biggie on the website bro. i took it down on purpose cuz of the drama as of late. were gonna start new at some point when everything is cool again. ill hit you up instantly and get you in on the admin side of things so we can run it proper.

let me know what leagues your gonna run, id love to hook up wut'ya and see if i can keep it off the wall .

[URL=http://historicgt.8.forumer.com]image[/URL]

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Mar 7 12 12:06 AM

Donnie...

CMS races these every second Monday...

http://cmsracing.com/champion/forums/cms-historics-classic-racing-mondays-85/cms-historic-series-2012-season-info-18404/

...and Simjunkies run them Thursday nights...

http://forum.simjunkies.org/index.php?topic=8091.0

Bob

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help