Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 24 12 10:21 PM

Tags : :

Hey Guys,just wanted to say how much I am addicted to the mod.The Transam cars have outstanding sounds and physics are top notch.Thanks a MILLION to all of your team.Just wondering if the 70 Camaro of Jim Hall is in the update future as I had a 71 RS and this happens to be one of my all time faves...just wondering...but extremely appreciative of what you all have given us.Cheers!!!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 25 12 1:37 AM

You never know... we are all big TransAm fans here, but of course we can't make all cars. ;)

"Do the suspension adjustable and they will adjust it wrong." - Colin Chapman

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Mar 30 12 9:00 AM

nah.. i got it from JD at EVO modding. its been a personal conversion for myself. but i have permission to use and release it from him for rF. ive added and subtracted some stuff. i redid the skins as they were kinda wonky and the dash. i have a javelin skin and cockpit upgrade posted for download on some of the GTR2 sites. a lot of guys liked it.

if i could 3D model..... thered be a whole new group 7 Can-Am set out there in this world done up perfect. but alas...i just convert and retexture where needed.

[URL=http://historicgt.8.forumer.com]image[/URL]

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Mar 30 12 10:39 AM

ive given it a whirl mate. i had a copy of blender and trial of 3DS max. id try it again ..but i dont want to pay for 3DS software. theres a lot to be learned there in that field. i give you guys big props for all your scratch made work. ill see what i can do and maybe take another try at it.

[URL=http://historicgt.8.forumer.com]image[/URL]

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

May 2 12 9:26 PM

Hello, haven't been around much since my machine I played rFactor on quit on me a while back. So I came to see about news and such on the 1970 Camaro and noticed that the teaser shots are gone. Has the car been scraped? o.O

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help