Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 8 12 3:16 PM

Tags : :

Hi,

What do i need to make the Historic GT mod working in rFactor,

When i tried to install its ask for Gtl dvd/cd where do i get this and how does it work exactly, comes over confusing :[
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Rantam

#1 [url]

Apr 8 12 4:20 PM

Hi,

as it's explained in the mod's manual (you should read it in the case you didn't) you need GTL game to allow you to install the mod. The reasons for that have been explained thousands of times (again refer to the manual)

You can get the electronic version very cheap (less than 10€), and the mod installer is able to recognize it (just read the little text file you'll find with the mod's installer files) -> http://www.raceroom.net/shop/item/22/gt-legends/

Regards

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 23 14 8:17 PM

Something I'm not clear on: do I need TWO rFactor installs? A 'Lite' one for HistorX and a full install where HistorX gets the tracks/cars? The manual doesn't make it entirely clear. Or are all the cars and tracks included in the 1.96 download?

I am installing this from never having owned rFactor before.

Thanks,

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#3 [url]

Jan 29 15 10:20 AM

Hi,

no, you don't need to have two installations of rFactor to run this mod.

You may have just one, containing all tracks and mods (including this one). But we do recommend having two:

- the main one containing all mods except HistorX and all the tracks
- a lite one just containing HistorX. Then you set this one to use the tracks already installed in the main one (you'll have to edit the CONFIG.INI file in order to do that).

Hope that will clarify it :)

Best regards

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help