Remove this ad

Lead

May 30 13 6:27 PM

Tags : :

I followed the readme to install but doesn't run. The icon on my desktop is pointed to the rF exe and rf config has been run. I am running Windows 8 but all my other sims run rF, rF2, GTL, GTR2 and many others. Don't understand why this wont run Ideas?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Rantam

#1 [url]

May 31 13 8:03 AM

Hi,

does that rF installation worked before installing the mod? Is it standalone (i assume it is) or does it have other mods installed? Have you enabled rF logging and have you seen anything interesting in the log? Do you get any windows error when launching rF?

We need more info in order to be able to help :)

Regards

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 31 13 8:18 AM

It is standalone rF Lite, no other mods. Enable rF logging? I tried clicking on the mod icon on desktop, rFactor exe in the folder, and nothing happens. Not even an error. Tx for the reply Rantam. Your help is much appreciated. I had this mod installed before, but was a different machine. I upgraded dramaticly even OS.Im running Windows 8 Pro 64 bit. Here are my system specs:

Asus AMD 990FX Tuf Sabertooth
AMD FX-8120 X8 Core 3100MHZ 16MB 125W AM3+
Kingston 16GB 1600MHz 9-9-9 DDR3 HyperX Red
Samsung 24X DVDRW SATA OEM
ULTRA LSP750 750W ATX POWER SUPPLY
CM Elite 371 ATX Mid-Tower Case (RC-371-KKN1)
MSI Radeon HD 7850 Twin Frozr 2GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0
Seagate 1TB Serial ATA HD 7200/64MB/SATA-6G
Tx for any help

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 31 13 7:56 PM

Yaaa   Got the mod running. I have that weird shaking now when shifting the vehicle. I believe its because of the grinding tranny plugin. Is there a fix for this without removing the plugin?
Tx

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help