Tags : :
First let me say thanks for all the work you guys do in creating this, I was so looking forward to it before I loaded version 1.90 RFV 1.255.
I did that because I cannot get a Torrent download to work on my XP SP2 games machine for version 1.96.
I wanted the MOD because it has the TVR Griffith 200 in it, I am a racecar driver and like to get cars modded to actually represent the cars times at my local track.
1) The install took over my RFACTOR game completely and it only works in Historic mode now, I cant get it back to how it was or get other cars.
2) The deinstall was tried, from control panel, but sais its already deinstalled, but it isnt!
3) Then I cant even send an email to anyone because you hang out on this not widely used forum.
4) THEN the install F...ks up all my setups because its installed Realfeel and its a disaster, sure the instructions explain about optimising them, BUT %@%*! it should work better than it does to start with.
5) A simple test with a "G" meter up shows the cars are not cornering at the speeds they should, its 40-50% less traction in many circumstances.
Heres someones view of tuning up realfeel:
As an arcade version maybe its ok as is, but its not what I wanted.
As a check I even swapped R888 tires onto the Griffith with no change apparent, when I look in the Susp file I see whoever made it has it as a live axle with two lower links and a weird angled bar on the top of the diff, the Griffith is actually independant by wishbones, at least they got the wheelbase right!
However I was happy with the paints and sounds of the Griffith
So here is what I would like answered?
a) Will 1.96 fix these issues, if so where can I get an RAR download
b) How do I get back to my original Rfactor config
c) How can I uninstall this version
d) Has anyone got Realfeel working correctly
e) Does anyone have a correct Griffith
f) Does the Historic mod purposly lower the "G" capability the tires can actually do?
Hoping you can help otherwise its all been pointless so far and I could not recomend anyone applying the MOD.
Last Edited By: Rantam Jan 23 14 1:16 PM. Edited 1 time