Remove this ad

Rantam

#321 [url]

Mar 21 12 5:07 PM

Hehehe... people gets tired of doing screenies after some time, I'm afraid. But luckily we still have some Photoshop nuts like you

Yep, I'm also a fan of the Cortina. Feels great to beat these big guys on twisty tracks, right?

Thanks for these pics, btw... we'll post them on our Facebook page also, if you don't mind.

Ps. The cortina screenie is very original with that broken glass. I'm sure some of our wifes/girlfriend would be happy to do such thing with our monitors. Too much time in front of the computer!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#322 [url]

Mar 22 12 2:05 AM

Rantam wrote:
Hehehe... people gets tired of doing screenies after some time, I'm afraid. But luckily we still have some Photoshop nuts like you

You know me

Yep, I'm also a fan of the Cortina. Feels great to beat these big guys on twisty tracks, right?

It's awesome feeling Stangs, Abarths, Jags, Minis, some tiis n Alfas, and me in Cortina, and I'm like "pffff, easy"

Thanks for these pics, btw... we'll post them on our Facebook page also, if you don't mind.

Sure thing! The pleasure's mine

Ps. The cortina screenie is very original with that broken glass. I'm sure some of our wifes/girlfriend would be happy to do such thing with our monitors. Too much time in front of the computer!

Totally! Women... Enough said :mrgreen:

Quote    Reply   

#330 [url]

Apr 10 12 12:04 PM

Thanks, guys!

smallblockhero wrote:
i love the vettes bro... keep'em comin.

Been doing some F1 shots recently, but always good to make some more of HistorX
@Nurb:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#333 [url]

Apr 13 12 10:26 PM

I've just had race of my life in a Jag doing some night duels with little Mini. I end up with a cooked engine, but boy - what a race it was...

@Nurb:

Rantam, I see you're uploading only my newest screens on Facebook. Are you going to upload my older shots as well? For example Tipo or Cortina at Monaco etc.? Just curious

// edit:
here's the jpg version:
http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/1074/nurb1.jpg

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#335 [url]

Apr 16 12 9:05 AM

These are really nice also, thanks Hex!

Regarding older screenies, yes we'll do that unless you don't want us to do so. We just don't want to flood the Facebook page with screenshots (some people find a bit disturbing to have several updates very close). So we'll save these nice screens to publish them little by little.

As they say the best perfumes always come in small bottles ;)

Regards

Quote    Reply   

#336 [url]

Apr 16 12 10:26 PM

Thank you

We just don't want to flood the Facebook page with screenshots

Oh, I see. Because at first I thought that something is wrong with them - I'm only human, and I could've missed some errors or something, and I like knowing my mistakes, so thanks for the answer

Here's the shot from famous (for me ) race at Nurb with Jag vs Mini epic (I mean EPIC!) battle.

@Nurb

Have I thanked you, guys, for this mod already? Yeah, I think like couple of times, but... THANK YOU again!

Quote    Reply   

#340 [url]

Apr 26 12 3:47 AM

testing the austin at teratonga

[URL=http://historicgt.8.forumer.com]image[/URL]

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help