Remove this ad

Rantam

Site Admin

Lead

Jun 22 08 12:38 PM

Tags : : , ,

Manuals for Historic GT & Touring car v1.96

Historic GT & Touring cars v1.96 mod manual (document version 1.0) (English). Uploaded January 3th 2014 New!!

(if you want to translate the manual to your language please contact us)

Last Edited By: Rantam Jan 3 14 9:23 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

May 4 10 5:13 PM

Just had a quick look over the English manual - since there doesn't seem to be any German translation yet and there isn't any sign of the announced translation already started, I'd like to lend a hand and would do this if you guys are interested. :]

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#12 [url]

May 5 10 10:47 AM

Hi Vxl,

it would be really great if you could translate the manual to German. A guy was doing it before the mod was released but he simply disappeared. I guess he was too busy to finish it, and we didn't find another german user willing to do such work.

I can send you an editable version of the manual if you want.

Thanks indeed for offering yourself to do this work. To not have the manual on German was bad, as there's a good amount of germans in the simracing community.

Thanks once more!

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

May 5 10 12:53 PM

Hi Vxl!

Thanks!

you can send me the drafts for proofreading if you donĀ“t mind, since 4 eyes and 2 brains see and notice more ;)

Fear destroys Power

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

May 5 10 2:27 PM

Hey guys!

It would be great if you could send me the editable version, a 33-page manual shouldn't take toooooo long to translate. I think next Friday (next week, not this one of course) should be an appropriate date, then I'll happily send the drafts over to you, Yutja, for further proofreading, reediting and stuff like that.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

May 13 10 10:29 AM

Heyho,

just a small update concerning my translation work:

Currently I am working on the paragraph dealing with the single player modes, meaning that 15 pages are already translated.
Here comes the "but":

Due to a display failure of my big 18,4" notebook I am now forced to work on a tiny 10,1" netbook which makes it a bit hard to continue (not to mention my almost broken fingers ). So the manual will take some more time than initially intended, but things can only get better, so please bear with me. ;)
I'll keep you updated.

Cheers,
Tonga

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

May 23 10 6:13 PM

Okay gentlemen!

After a while it's finally done, I think. I just finished translating the Manual, saved it as PDF and packed it as a ZIPfile, uploaded it to my server, and here it is:

http://tonga.subsites.gaming-inc.de/historx/HGT%26TC_Manual_v100_German.zip

Since the whole thing is not official yet, the ZIP is password protected. Rantam and Yutja, I'll send you the password via PM, so that both of you can have a look at it and Yutja can still do some proof reading. I hope I eliminated all mistakes, but one can never be sure... *g*

Cheers,
Tonga

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help