Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 30 08 12:26 PM

Tags : :

thank you so much for amazing sounds!!! i like bmw sound,and all porsches!!pls make sound for prsche 3.0 more louder...is really good and powerfull..i use G25 with clutch and need it more louder in high rpm!) thanx for this..i hope u do it!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 30 08 5:21 PM

thanks a lot, but how about increasing the enginvolume for this car and decreasing the effects- and opponents-soundvolume?

if it wont satisfy you, just try this:
open the following folder: rfactor/gamedata/sounds/historicgt/historicfiagt/911

now open the sample ,, 911onhighc.WAV " with the right mousebutton and choose record ,than effects and now you can increase the volume for high rpms at your own taste.

hope this will work, if not , post it here.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 30 08 8:33 PM

wolferl wrote:
thanks a lot, but how about increasing the enginvolume for this car and decreasing the effects- and opponents-soundvolume?

now open the sample ,, 911onhighc.WAV " with the right mousebutton and choose record ,than effects and now you can increase the volume for high rpms at your own taste.

ill try it! thx

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 2 08 8:38 AM

wolferl wrote:

mate porsche 3.0 it in porsche cup isnt it? or is it porsche 2.4 ? maybe im wrong

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 2 08 9:15 AM

no , the cup-porsches use the sound of the porsche 2.8.
the 3.0l porsche has its own sound and the changes , i wrote here are only working for the 3.0.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 3 08 11:30 AM

wolferl wrote:
no , the cup-porsches use the sound of the porsche 2.8.
the 3.0l porsche has its own sound and the changes , i wrote here are only working for the 3.0.

ok.try thanx many

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jul 3 08 5:08 PM

imo the bmw sounds are the weakest in what is an otherwise excellent soundscape.

are the bm sounds "real" samples? I used to have a straight-six 320i - and it sounded more racey than those in the mod.......

I don't mean to complain, just that I like the beemer but use the 'scort as it has much better sound. In real life an old street beemer sounds powerful, let alone a racing version. Is it not possible to get better more realistic sounds?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#10 [url]

Mar 20 12 8:55 AM

hex wrote:
RRrumbLE, you're the ultimate digger. Last post was almost 4 years ago.

Nah! - I drop in every few months to drool over the teasers, and of course, gush over the Camaro! :excited3: I know I harassed Rantam at least a time or two

Everything just warmed up here in the North American bullseye. I'm supposed to be working on my real car! But, here I am, playing on my computer in the wee hours. Look what you guys have done to me! :welldone:

Keep it up!

Quote    Reply   

Rantam

#11 [url]

Mar 21 12 9:22 AM

We decline any responsibility on any harm done. You're big enough to know what you should be doing and what you shouldn't.

Man, now I'm talking like:

a) a Philip Morris lawyer
b) a wife

Kidding!

Regards

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help